Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Too Much To Do, Too Little Time!

Just wanted to make a little post to say a big Thank You! to my fellow blogger, Clydia,  of Three Mango Seeds, www.threemangoseeds.blogspot.com for the Versatile Blogger award she so kindly gave me and a few others on Tuesday.  I know this award comes with some responsibilities and I can't wait to fulfill them!  This week has been extra full for this blogger and since I am not blog literate I am simply not able to get the work finished.  I will get the links up and running as soon as possible!

Please drop by Clydia's blog and give her some love while waiting for me to get busy!

Have a Terrific Thursday!


Just thought I would share one of my favorite beach photos.  I took this on a day that my cousin and I spent exploring Sunset Beach, NC.  We literally rode our bikes all over the island, ending up at the end of the sand.  We were so hoping to find a patch of sand to ride our  (rented)  bikes across to Ocean Isle Beach, NC.  When we couldn't find one, we just enjoyed the view from Sunset Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog recently! I have been looking forward to hopping over to your blog and reading more about you! So excited you've hopped on the blogging bandwagon. :)

    Speaking of the Carolinas...we lived in Charlotte, NC for four glorious years and loved every minute of it. We live outside the Philly area now but plan to vacation in Hilton Head, SC as often as possible as that is our favorite Carolina beach to visit!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ~Bri~

    ReplyDelete