Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Lime Lens

When something exciting happens in our child's life, we just can't help but want to share it with everyone!  SO, I am using my blog to brag today about my oldest daughter. 

Natalie is a self taught photographer.  She has been behind the lens since we bought her a point and shoot years ago at Service Merchandise, that should tell you how young she was!  She entered several photos in the Tulsa State Fair in the children's division and was thrilled to win.  I honestly don't remember how old she was, or she placed (1st , 2nd, or 3rd) but that experience fueled her desire to pursue a career in photography.  Anyway, that is her story to tell! 

We have a cute little high end consignment/resale/antique store located near our home. 


don't you just want to drop by?!
I copied this photo from their facebook page.  Be sure to look for them on facebook and "like" the page to keep up with some great ideas!

Natalie and I had dropped in one day after a friend, and fellow blogger, Katie www.imcct.blogpot.com had highly recommeded it to us.  Natalie was thrilled to find a camera that she just knew she would use as a prop. 


That's my girl! This is a self portrait and again, I borrowed it from her so the quality may have diminished somewhat, but I am hoping to surprise her with my blog post  :)


The rest of the story is HER story and best told by her so PLEASE drop by her blog
www.thelimelens.blogspot.com
to read all about her excitement and to see some amazing photography. 


Thanks for letting me brag.  I promise not to do it too often. 

Be sure to stop by later this week as I am going to post a fun do-it-yourself project that is sure to save you big $$ this fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment