Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

After many attempts to chose the perfect name for my blog, I finally found the one that truly fits me. I had the opportunity to take a day trip to Bald Head Island two years ago with my man.  We spent the day on the island taking in all of the sights.  At a little shop where we rented a golf cart, the only way to get around the island without riding a bike, I saw two items that I thought had cute quotes, Seas the Moment and She Sells Sea Shells both caught my eye and have stuck with me ever since.  While choosing my blog name I sought the help of two sweet friends who also blog.  Thank you to Jesse Peak www.goodgirlgoneglad.com and to Sheryl Sparks www.thealteredpassport.blogspot.com  for all of your help and encouragement. 

My desire to blog has been long standing.  My life has been full of moments of change to "seas" (seize), especially in the past four years. While change is good, I have not always embraced it, but through the changes God has proven Himself faithful and steady.  So, come along with me on my seas which are sometimes calm and sometimes raging, but always exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment